Pages

Steelex D2472 Diamond Cutting Disc Set, 6-Piece

Steelex D2472 Diamond Cutting Disc Set, 6-Piece

Steelex D2472 Diamond Cutting Disc Set 6-Piece Combine this set with a rotary burr set and you truly have it all. These 180 grit rotary discs will cut, score, and grind just about any material (except other diamonds). Maximum 22,000 RPM., Brand SteelexMaximum 22,000 RPM
These discs are really durable. The Dremel brand seems to break so easily. I was hoping these would work well in my drill. They don't cut very well at all. I don't think my drill has the RPMs. I thought the drill would make up for it in torque but that wasn't the case. If you have a tool that spins fast enough though I'm sure you'll love these., I found these discs very good. I have used only one until now and it is still the same size and cutting as when I started. I have already cut some different metals and it worked very fine. Didn't cut ceramic, stone or glass yet. I have also bought Dremel discs (more expensive), but didn't use them yet, because these ar...

0 comments:

Post a Comment