Pages

DA BOMB Ground Zero, 4 fl oz

DA BOMB Ground Zero, 4 fl oz

DA BOMB Ground Zero 4 fl oz This sauce claims to be the hottest on Earth!! Pure Habanero pepper enhanced with Habanero infused flavor. Rated at 234,000 Scoville units! Wicked, Wicked, Wicked!, Brand AmericanSpice.comContains natural pepper flavoringMade with habanero peppersNo added preservatives
234,000 or 357,000 or 600,000... a lotta nonesense. I've also gone through many of the big names in the Habanero Sauce world and THIS stuff, with the "measly" 234,000SU just stomps on the competition like the Incredible Hulk stomping on a puny human. Seriously. It'll stomp on your head, too, so watch out. I happen to think it tastes good, too. One caveat, which applies to most of these sauces - I do wish they'd put it in a more sensible bottle. The lid gets sloppy and I'm always nervous about getting this devil sauce on my fingers. One molecule of Ground Zero in your eye would cause incredibly misery, and I've got a kid...

0 comments:

Post a Comment