Pages

Protec Deluxe French Horn Bag

Protec Deluxe French Horn Bag

Protec Deluxe French Horn Bag This redesigned bag is composed of a water resistant Ballistic Nylon exterior and accommodates both double and large wrap horns. Thickly padded and reinforced, it features a pocket for accessories, as well as a shoulder strap., Brand Protec, Color Black, Soft plush liningWater and abrasion resistant 1680 gauge ballistic nylon exteriorRoomy exterior pocketBlack powder coated hardware and shoulder strapReinforced bell section
Purchase for my eleven-year-old son because he could not easily carry the hard case. Bag is light and well-padded. A good choice., My back was killing me carrying the heavy french horn case. I can't beleive that I can now carry my horn with ease and not notice any pulling in the lower back. The shoulder strap is handy when carrying a heavy music stand and bag of music folders. The only time that I would use my more solid case is when the weather report calls for i...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment