Pages

Custom LeatherCraft 1107 2 Bag Combo

Custom LeatherCraft 1107 2 Bag Combo

Custom LeatherCraft 1107 2 Bag Combo Soft side tool carrier. 2 bag combo. Reinforced bottom panels. Separates and organizes small parts and hand tools. Strong web carry handles., Brand Custom LeathercraftDesigned for plumbers, electricians, maintenance personnel, paint and general contractors.Reinforced bottom panels.Separate and organize small parts and hand tools.One 14-inch x 5-1/2-inch x 6-inch bag.One 12-inch x 4-1/2-inch by 5-1/2-inch bag.
Aside from the durable and well constructed design of these bags, the best part is having your tools separated, and therefore organized. Whether you are Joe Contractor or just a Regular Joe like me, knowing where I've got my sculpture tools, my carpentry tools, my miscellaneous tools reduces the frustration level enormously when the right tool is sought. Having my tools put into organizational packets like these, I don't have much use for the drawers in the tool chest anymore. Sinc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment