Pages

Okidata 42126604 Laserjet Printer Image Drum (Black)

Okidata 42126604 Laserjet Printer Image Drum (Black)

Okidata 42126604 Laserjet Printer Image Drum (Black) Drum - Black - 15000 Page, Brand Oki Data, Color BLACK,
This new drum got rid of the streak down one side of the page. My old drum said it still had 40% life left. Now I know that steaking means get a new drum!, The supplier/vendor gets a 5 star rating; the instructions should tell you to hold off switching out the image drum until most of the toner is used up. I wasted a ton of money changing the image drum because I was told to by the machine but I had just changed the toner and so it all got thrown away with the old drum. :(, This image drum resolved my problem when I installed it. The only problem I had was the distributor took so long to deliver the item. Online it stated that delivery of the item by surface mail should take 5-7 days. I didn't get the item 'til sixteen days after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment