Pages

Eiko 02600 - ENX Projector Light Bulb

Eiko 02600 - ENX Projector Light Bulb

EiKO ENX - Projector lamp 360 watt 82 volt MR16 Bi-Pin (GY5.3) Base 3,300K ENX Projector / Stage / Studio Incandescent Eiko Light Bulb, Brand EikoAverage Lifetime: 75 hoursColor Temperature: 3,300K
What can you say about a projector bulb--it either works or it doesn't. This is a third-party replacement bulb and it works just fine., This bulb has worked wonderfully for me. I've only used it for probably two hours total time so far, but so far so good. It fit perfectly into the slot without any modification. Great purchase!, I ordered three of these bulbs for our church projector in early 2009. They are still going strong. Other namebrands have not held up as well. Additionally the cost amazed me! I had paid 5 times more locally than I paid for these.
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment