Pages

Kids On Stage

Kids On Stage

Kids On Stage Get everyone interacting in this charades game for children. From hopping like bunnies to flying like airplanes, kids take turns acting and guessing in this creative game for budding young stars. Everyone plays on every turn! It's great for home and school play., Brand University GamesNational Parenting Publications Award winnerEarly Chilhood News 100 best picks2 or more playersNo Reading Required
One of my 4th graders gave me this game for Christmas to play with my 3-yr-old son. I was a bit apprehensive because I thought my son was too young to play this type of game. Boy, was I wrong! We play this every afternoon after school, and several times on the weekend. Some of the verb cards are more difficult, but he is learning as we go what things are and how to best "show" what they are. I highly recommend this game and plan on buying several for upcoming birthdays., Our three kids, age...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment