Pages

Ginger Chews, Original, 3 oz.

Ginger Chews, Original, 3 oz.

Ginger Chews Original 3 oz. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts and other tree nutsSoft and chewy ginger candiesNatural product of IndonesiaResealable bagPack of 3-ounces
These have quickly become my favorite candies. I do not use them for medicinal purposes; as a treat, they're great, but I cannot vouch for any therapeutic properties. I do not usually enjoy ginger--I find crystalized ginger to be quite unpleasant--but these are very good. Simultaneously sweet and spicy, they serve as great little treats anytime., I buy These ginger chews for when I feel sick to my stomach. They really help., No input, just a rating. Taking this back to old school Amazon style. No input, just a rating. Taking this back to old school Amazon style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment