Pages

Simple Green 13005 All Purpose Cleaner. Gallon

Simple Green 13005 All Purpose Cleaner. Gallon

Simple Green 13005 All Purpose Cleaner. Gallon Revolutionary, all-purpose cleaner. Strong enough to degrease your cars engine, yet gentle enough to remove stains from fine fabrics. Must order in mutliples of 12., Brand Simple GreenCan be diluted for light to heavy cleaning needs.SOLD BY THE EARemoves oil and grease from washable surfaces.Exempt from OSHA and EPA special handling and personal protection requirements.Use for pressure washing and steam cleaning, maintenance, food processing and preparation, and parts washing.
I bought this for the purpose of stripping paint off of plastic miniatures. I just soak overnight or for a couple of days and brush the paint off. It worked even better than I had hoped., I've been using Simple Green for probably 16 years for the concrete outdoor area that my dog uses to do his business. After picking up his poop, I sprinkle some Simple Green on the spots along with his pee-area and then hose it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment