Pages

MIU Electric Peppermill

MIU Electric Peppermill

MIU Electric Peppermill Electric Peppermill, Brand MIU, Color Silver, 18/10 brushed stainless steel with glass peppercorn chamberPatented carbon-steel grinding gear for durabilityWheel adjusts fineness of pepperLamp lights up during grinding2-inch Diameter x 7.5-inch Height
Several years ago I bought an electric mill pepper with light and I liked it. It 'very useful for cooking and lighting is a useful feature when the lights are low or no vision is so good! The first one I bought broke within 6 months. I was very disappointed because I enjoyed using it. I replaced and it broke, and within a year. As I have from this manufacturer, I decided to try it. The quality is much, much better than other manufacturers. I have studied the mechanisms of the other, so you can compare the quality. These are more for little more than a year without problems. Both the dinner or family party, everyone loves to use. This yea...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment