Pages

Nikon Coolpix 8700 8MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Zoom

Nikon Coolpix 8700 8MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Zoom

Nikon Coolpix 8700 8MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Zoom MD) CL) AA) Nikon Cool Pix 8700 Digital Camera, Brand Nikon8x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom (for 32x total zoom)8-megapixel sensor captures 3264 x 2448 images for poster-size plus print enlargementsMovie mode with audio; 5-shot buffer mode; fast start-up timeStore images on CompactFlash type I/II memory cards; Microdrive compatible; no memory card includedPowered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included); connects via USB 1.1
Hey all this is your die hard Sony lover SinMin here...Well I can't lie I broke down and bought the 8700 on a whim, to be honest it looked like a really cool little camera (which it is) and the shots I took at work ( if your new as a second job I sell cameras) were pretty good considering conditions.First thing you notice about this little powerhouse is it is set up completely different from its counterparts of the same class, wich brings me to one of the r...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment