Pages

Timex Kids' T79081 My First Timex Pink Leather Strap Watch


Timex Kids' T79081 My First Timex Pink Leather Strap Watch This Timex Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation. Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Corporation. This limited warranty applies to US Customers., Brand TimexCase diameter measures 25 mmQuartz movementPlastic crystal protects dial from scratches and scrapes
The clock works well, the band is durable, and looks good. My 7 year old daughter loved it! Unfortunately, after a week lost. He has sent me to replace the $ 10 Timex that provides children and sent an identical clock in three weeks without charge for shipping. Timex good old days, love em I have. ", Although this was a great watch my daughter first, the watch strap broke after only a few months of use and a replacement band was almost the same price...
Timex Kids' T79081 My First Timex Pink Leather Strap Watch


Read more infomation for Timex Kids' T79081 My First Timex Pink Leather Strap Watch



Recommend Site :
- Buy Best Low Price Products On Sale
- Best Buy products On Sale with Low price products Black Friday with Fast + free shipping for USA
- Best Buy products Low Price On Sale Black Friday and Free Shipping!!!
- Best Buy products on sale Black Friday Low Price with Fast and Free Shipping in USA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment