Pages

Affliction

Affliction

Affliction AFFLICTION - DVD Movie, Brand Lions Gate
I don't see Nick Nolte movies. He does not do much for me, but he was so convincing in this role that it was scary. I got the uncomfortable feeling that I was evesdropping into someone's personal life. In this case, we are privy to Nolte's frustrations and disintegration. One aspect that was covered very well was Nolte's inability to take action and stand up for himself. He's a big and frustrated guy who knows that he falls over too easily and he hates that about himself. You won't see this kind of stuff in movies and I doubt you will ever see it executed as well as this., This is perhaps Nick Nolte's best acting performance ever. James Coburn is chilling as Nolte's father. I kept pulling for Nolte's character, Wade the sheriff, to turn his life around, but it never happened. There were indications he was getting better then he would take a ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment