Pages

Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 [OLD VERSION]

Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 [OLD VERSION]

Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 [OLD VERSION] , Brand RoxioTake complete control of video with advanced timeline editing toolsOrganize with Media Manager; password-protect and encrypt private dataTransform still photos with stunning pan and zoom effectsIncludes PhotoSuite 7, VideoWave 7, Napster 2.0, and Easy CD & DVD CreatorProduce professional-looking VCDs, SVCDs, or DVDs
After doing my homework, I chose this product because it offers many video and slideshow, capture, creation and editing capabilities not found in some of the competing products. Some of these unique capabilities include -- The Storyboard which allows me to mix photos and videos with transitions and audio; Applying Pan and Zoom Effects to videos and photos; and SmartVideo Capture where I can preview video scenes on my PC and only import selected scenes directly from my video camera without having to copy everything to HD first. Creator 7 has not let me down, it ...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment