Pages

Lambert Kay Fresh N Clean Cologne 12Oz @

Lambert Kay Fresh N Clean Cologne 12Oz @

Lambert Kay Fresh N Clean Cologne 12Oz @ Leaves a pleasant scent on the pet which aids in control of pet odor between baths., Brand Lambert Kay12-oz
I have used Lambert Kay Fresh n Clean for years. I used to buy it at Petmarts but they no longer sell. I now buy it though amazon.com. It is great. My doggies smell great and I have never had a problem with it. It is excellent and I would recommend it to anyone with pets. The price is great and it does last a long time. I use it everytime they come in from outside. They mostly stay in the house. But do go out about 4-5 times a day. Sometimes they stay out for a while if the weather is good. Again it is an excellent product and the value is excellent too., This is a sweet smelling product. However, the doggies can't stand it when they are sprayed. If I can get to them, ONE spray is sufficient!, I love the smell of this stuff and use the shampoo and conditioner on my Afghan...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment