Pages

Protec DELUXE ELECTRIC GUITAR BAG

Protec DELUXE ELECTRIC GUITAR BAG

Protec DELUXE ELECTRIC GUITAR BAG Our Deluxe gig bags feature rugged 600 Poly nylon, double exterior pockets with a built-in organizer, an extra accessory/string pocket, thick 25mm padding backpack straps that tuck away neatly into its own pocket and a brushed cloth lining with string bridge protection., Brand Protec, Color Black, Soft nylon liningRoomy exterior pocketsRugged nylon exterior25mm paddingBuilt-in padded backpack straps
Bought it a few weeks ago at my local music store which I like to support when possible. Came on here for something else and was curious how much better I could have done at Amazon. I didn't get totally ripped off thankfully. rrAnyway this gig bag is pretty awesome. The padding is fairly thick and protects my G&L wonderfully. I am not always the most careful and occasionally bump my bag into something and its protected my electric very well. rrIt seems really well made but I haven't had it th...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment