Pages

Combo P/U Sticks & Jacks'n Ball in Tin

Combo P/U Sticks & Jacks'n Ball in Tin

Combo P/U Sticks & Jacks'n Ball in Tin Cardinal Jax & Pick-Up Stix In A Tin, Brand CardinalBy CardinalClassic toy pick-up-sticks in a collector's tin.
I gave this 5 stars even though I did return. There was nothing wrong with the product...it just wasn't exactly what I wanted. I was looking for the longer pick up sticks and the jumbo jacks with the real rubber ball. The seller was very nice about the return - I would deal with her again. As I said, there's nothing wrong with this item, it just wasn't what I was looking for; if I'd read the description more thoroughly, I would have known that., I grew up with these simple classic toys. I remember playing pick up sticks with my big sister. Nice bonding moments. She also taught me how to play jacks. Even how frustrating it was then for me having very small hands, but still, those were the best times. This set came in a classic tin can. The sticks are jut like the one we...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment