Pages

Pilot Getaways

Pilot Getaways

Pilot Getaways Magazine for private pilots to destinations in the United States. Articles discuss relevant information for safe and enjoyable flight. Provides photos, tips and articles about flying places like St. Augustine, Mesa Verde and the Biltmore Estate. Additionally, discuss the weekend and romantic getaways. This journal is my interest. And what's more, Ithas interest in my wife. "We are Shecan fly fish or shop, or simply sit back and enjoy the scenery, and I enjoy his company and fly to the" heart content.What more can I say! The reason is now 5 starsis magazine that some content does not interest me, and the cost factor.Only four times a year. $ $, I have to this magazine for my husband, is a signed driver. He loves it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment